Thursday, March 29, 2012

At First Light: Days 11 & 12 The Clapping From The Other Room....

africa, desert, dunes, horizontal, morocco, sahara, sand, sunburst, photograph
I'm so bummed that I have been unable to really write the past few days. My laptop went belly-up (I feel like my right arm has been cut off!) and Lilli is still receiving pain meds and ice chips around the clock. I slept with Lilli last night in the guest bed. I missed my time alone with the Lord today and have been unable to sneak away to converse with Him in private. Lilli has taken to clapping when she needs me now. It was quite cute for the few hours and now I take a deep breath when I hear the clapping begin and become louder and louder when she needs me from the other room.

Today would be one of those days when I am tempted to believe the lie that there is no God. That we are here on our own. But once you have been introduced to Christ there is no turning back. Even in the loneliness, He is still here. Still all around me. When I am overwhelmed with chores and dishes. He provides. And when I am tired. He gives me an inner rest.

Thank you my God and Savior for peace in the midst of a busy day.

Your daughter, Jodi