Sunday, April 1, 2012

At First Light: Days 14 & 15 A Time Away



I didn't get to post yesterday because I was gone from home for the entire day. Yesterday I turned 32. I spent the day at a Women of Faith Conference in Baltimore while DJ stayed home to nurse a sick kid and chase after two other munchkins bounding with energy. The time away was a gift. It brought refreshment and encouragement to a weary soul.

The ticket was a gift, both literally and spiritually. I sat surrounded by a dozen other women who are helping to lead others in their Catholic Churches toward Christ.

This morning when I woke up I remained in bed for an extra 20 minutes. I couldn't stop smiling, remembering what God spoke to my heart at the conference. I'm looking forward to sharing my spiritual insights with you in the coming days.....

But for now - may you revel in this special Sunday, just one week before our Christ's glorious resurrection from the cross. May you experience His unconditional love. I'm praying you may catch just a glimpse of what it must of felt like to have been one of the many people who lined the streets, waving palms, paying honor to a King who rode in on a donkey. May we prepare our hearts for the joy and new life that Easter Sunday brings.....
Love, Jodi

No comments: