Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Our annual OCEAN CITY FAMILY VACATION

This summer we stayed for 10 days at THE SHARK on 83rd street. Most of D.J.'s family there-parents, siblings, uncles, aunts, and cousins. The best treat was that Lilli & Lacey's great-grandmother Nana cooked us a gourmet breakfast every morning! It was so fun being surrounded by family and such a blessing for me because I was able to sit down and relax. I really appreciated all of the help that everyone offerred with the girls. I came home refreshed! Lord willing, next year we will be bringing another baby on our trip!


Lil & Lace & Cousin Jessica.
Nana & all her grandkids AND GREAT grandkids!
DeeDee & Big Pop with the girls at the OC Pier.
Our friends Drew & Diane.
Lil & her Aunt Gin
Still in love....Still going strong....lol
 I think Lillian only has eyes for one boy....










No comments: